August 8, 2006

Yet Another music tag!...

This is an even more interesting tag.. tagged by quite a few -

This is abt answering a few questions wit the song u are listening to ..

to do this -
put in all the music u have on to the playlist, switch ON shuffle..
I got around 58GB of music now.. :D all loaded..

I am not rigging this one.. but i am skipping a few tracks if they appear totally off topic w.r.t the question in hand.. :)

here goes.. :

1. How does the world see you?

A. Robbie Williams - Let me entertain you..

Hell is gone and heaven's here
There's nothing left for you to fear
Shake your arse come over here
Now scream
I'm a burning effigy
Of everything I used to be
You're my rock of empathy, my dear

So come on let me entertain you
Let me entertain you


Keke.. entertain u.. ( [-x .. no no.. no weird ideas there :P ) .. the gamers get the frag entertainment .. and so on.. umm.. ya.. w/e...

2. Will I have a happy life?

A. Limp Bizkit - My Way

Special
You think you're special
You do
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me
Look down on me
You walk around on me
Just one more fight
About your leadership
And I will straight up
Leave your shit
Cause I've had enough of this
And now I'm pissed

Yeah
This time I'm 'a let it all come out
This time I'm 'a stand up and shout
I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway


HELL YEAH - Happy or sad to others .. its my way!

3. What do my friends think of me?

A. Creed - My Sacrifice

wow.. this shuffle is working well...

Hello my friend
We meet again
It's been a while
Where should we begin?
Feels like forever
Within my heart
Are memories
Of perfect love that
You gave to me
Oh, I remember
When you are with me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
My sacrifice

We've seen our share
Of ups and downs
Oh, how quickly life
Can turn around
In an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and
Within your mind
Let's find peace there

'Cause when you are
With me
I'm free, I'm careless
I believe
Above all the others
We'll fly
This brings tears
To my eyes
My sacrifice


Yup, I am always there for my friends.. the real ones.. they know who they are..

4. Do people secretly lust after me?

A. Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe .

Well.. I did really understand tha questions.. hmm.. :-??

5. How can I make myself happy?

A. Bryan Adams - The only thing that looks good on me.

I don't look good in no Armani Suits
No Gucci shoes - or designer boots
I've tried the latest lines from A to Z
But there's just one thing that looks good on me

The only thing I want
The only thing I need
The only thing I choose
The only thing that looks good on me...is you



yeah.. go figure... ;)) ..kekeke...


6. What should I do with my life?

A. Korn - Freak On a Leash (Freakin' B mix)

Feeling like a freak on a leash (You wanna see the light)
Feeling like I have no release (So do I)
How many times have I felt diseased (You wanna see the light)
Nothing in my life is free...is free

Sometimes I cannot take this place
Sometimes it's my life I can't taste
Sometimes I cannot feel my face
You'll never see me fall from grace


Hmm... Freak on a leash NO MORE! .. Am free.. free now .. heehaw!

7. Will I ever have children?

A. Metallica - The Unforgiven 2

O_o .. well.. "YA". :))


8. What is some good advice for me?

A. Crazytown - Butterfly

:))

I don't deserve you unless it's some kind of hidden message
to show me life is precious
Then I guess it's true
But to tell truth, I really never knew
T'll I met you... See I was lost and confused
Twisted and used up
Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it

My lifestyle's wild I was living like a wild child
Trapped on a short leash paroled the police files
So yo. what' s happening now?
I see the sun breaking down into dark clouds
and a vision of you standing out in a crowd.

Come come my lady
you're my butterfly
Sugar.baby
come my lady you're my
pretty baby ill make your legs shake
you make me go crazy



So whos my butterfly? teehee..


9. How will I be remembered?

A. Bon Jovi - Keep the faith

The lyrics cant really be used here.. but the name o the song - .. yeah.. "keep the faith, he is up there wit us dear" says the person who is remembering me.. :D


10. What's my signature dancing song?

A. Paul Van Dyk - Nothing But You

Winamp knows me pretty well, I guess.. but not enough.. this one has good beats.. doesnt get me moving tho.. but in the car.. it will surely get me to the press down the accelerator hard!


11. What's my current theme song?

A. DJ Teisto - Sweet Mysery .. thats the name o the song.. hearing it for the 1st time :))

oh.. and this ones GOOD!!

12. What do others think is my current theme song?

A. Enya - Less than a Pearl

Out of the night has come the day
Out of the night, our small earth.

Our words drift away.
Our words journey
to find those who will listen.

We call into the distance...
We call into the distance...
We call into the distance...
We call into the distance...

Less than a pearl in the sea of stars,
we are a lost island in the shadows.

It may be our words become lost.
It may be our words find nothing, find no-one.

We call into the distance...
We call into the distance...


It cant be called as my theme song.. which wud've been Gavin Rossdale's - Adrenaline!

but I really do like Enya's music... not to mention her voice.. 8-> :-x


13. What shall they play at my funeral?

A. Godsmack - Straight out of the line.

Hee.. God smack -ed!


14. What type of women do I like?

A. Robbie Williams - She's the one

PERFECT!!!
well.. not any girl :-s .. this one should be a guideline :D -> "She's the one"

:) ..


15. How's my love life?


A. Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening

Try to give you warning
But everyone ignores me
(Told you everything loud and clear)
But nobody’s listening
Call to you so clearly
But you don’t want to hear me
(Told you everything loudu and clear)
But nobody’s listening

I got a
Heart full of pain
Head full of stress
Handfull of anger
Held in my chest
And everything left is aw aste of time
I hate my rhymes
(But I hate everyone else’s more)
I’m riding on the back of this pressure
Guessing that it’s better
I cant keep myself together
Because all of this stress
Gave me something to write on
The pain gave me something
I could set my sights on
You never forget the blood sweat and tears
The uphill struggle over years
The fear and the trash talking
And the people it was to
And the people that started it
Just like you


hmmm.....


Well thats it folks!

:)>-
neo

No comments: