July 21, 2006

A Music Tag...

I 've been wanting to do this for a long time.. and ever since GDP had tagged me, and its abt my musical tastes..

done using a database from last.fm . a free site that automatically logs ur music. jus sign up :D

this is my link: Me, My Music

Right now listening to Kasz and Beal - Mortal Kombat mix. \m/ ^_^ \m/

okies .. now to my list, as of 23rd July 2006.



These are the questions the Tag requires me to answer:

1.What was the first song you ever heard by 6?

A. Keith Urban's - Tonight I wanna cry

2.What is your favourite album of 2?

A. Escapology

3.How many times have you seen 4 live?

A. Pink Floyd? Never.. :-<

4.What is your favourite song by 7?

A. Stand up for the champions

5.What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?

A. Angels

when I’m feeling weak
and my pain walks down a one way street
I look above
and I know ill always be blessed with love
and as the feeling grows
she breathes flesh to my bones
and when love is dead
I’m loving angels instead

and through it all she offers me protection
a lot of love and affection
whether I’m right or wrong
and down the waterfall
wherever it may take me
I know that life wont break me
when I come to call she wont forsake me
I’m loving angels instead


6.What is your favourite song by 9?

A. Demon Speeding. Something abt that song can be observed when u see me driving down the highway wit my car.. >:)

7.How did you get in to 3?

A. My cousin once asked me abt my tastes in music.. his friends were along wit him when i mentioned the names like maiden, limp bizkit n all.. this was in 11th.. those guys made me listen to Du Hast. been a Rammstein-er ever since ...

8.What was the first song you heard by 1?

A.This is the new sh*t started listening to this group when i was really bored .. but after that.. realised what i've missed.. goodness. these guys rock!!

9.What is your favourite song by 4?

A. Coming back to life


Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun


10.How many time have you seen 9 live?

A. ROFL .. zombie? NA! havent been lucky enough to see em in action...

11.What is a good memory you have concerning 2?

A. "I am loving angels instead".

12.Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?

A. Yes - "It Hurts". Thats one senti song..

13.What is your favourite album of 5?

A. Havent been lucky enough to get ALL of ONE album. Have a mixed collection and what ever I have - I am sure - In Flames DOESNT disappoint. OWNZ!!

14.What is your favourite lyric that 3 has sung?

A. Rammstein?? =)) .. I dont really follow German... but I love it for the feeling it gives.. the adrenaline rush is too much! .. anyways, for the record - Feuer Frei.

15.What is your favourite song of 1?

A. Personal Jesus.

16.What is your favourite song of 10?

A. Running Free/The Clairvoyant/Hallowed Be Thy Name/Judgement of Heavens/ Fear of the dark.

I cant decide b/w these..

17.How many times have you seen 8 live?

A. Havent seen any .. I hope they come to India or I get a flight to UK at the right time.. :D

18.What is your favourite album of 1?

A. Again - a collection of songs.. no album as such..

19.Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?

A. ROFLMAO!! Rammstein makes NO1 sad.. O_o...

20.What is a great memory you have considering 9?

A. AHHA... - 15+ kms of uninhibited nh47 .. The songs - Demon Speeding, Devil Man, 2 Lane Blacktop, and Never gonna stop. Road almost empty, the highway police doesnt usually patrol this section, got the car to a blistering 125kmph.. muhahaha.. sounds crazy, aint it? Loved it... one helluva memory for a car lover who has to statisfy his need for speed wit a wagonR and indian roads. :D ..

now all ya music lovers head for last.fm .. and do this blog.. if u dont have a blog.. start one!

:)>-
neo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kewl to see Manson at the top. \m/

125 km/h!? O_O